No products in the cart.
Champ Zarma Flytee™ Named ‘Official Golf Tee’ Of PGA Merchandise Show Demo DayCompany offers complimentary spike and grip installation at Orange County National
Thursday January 16, 2014, (MARLBOROUGH, MA) – CHAMP/MacNeill Engineering Worldwide – The World Leader in Sport Cleat Technology® and maker of innovative CHAMP spikes, high-performance golf tees and accessories – announces its Zarma FLYtee was chosen as the “Official Golf Tee” of the 2014 PGA Merchandise Show Demo Day, where 50,000 custom logoed pieces will be used by all the equipment manufacturers at Orange County National on Tuesday, January 21.
As a special benefit for Demo Day attendees, CHAMP is also offering complimentary re-spiking and re-griping services at its station located just past the main entrance. A variety of options will be available to choose from.
Extremely durable and designed with a six-pronged head and shallow cup that reduces friction to promote increased distance and accuracy, the customized FLYtees will be emblazoned with the PGA Merchandise Show logo. Also on display during the event will be other popular models from the line, including the MyHite FLYtee and FLYteePRO.
Beyond performance advantages, the FLYtee family is designed to help facilities dramatically improve course operations, appearance and profitability by reducing tee consumption, decreasing tee litter and lowering purchasing expenses. Completely customizable, the original FLYtee can include company, club or event logos and names.
“Demo Day is an ideal venue to showcase the FLYtee’s benefits, as thousands of PGA Professionals and operators will get a chance to test this innovative product,” says Harris MacNeill, President and CEO of CHAMP/MacNeill Engineering Worldwide. “Our popular spike lines already own the #1 Brand on Tour® position and the FLYtee and new grip lines are headed in a similar direction.”
Beyond spikes, the company will re-grip one club free-of-charge for anyone that wants to sample its innovative new lines. Extensive research and development led to the creation of four “full swing” grip options – C2, C4, C6 and C8 – and the C1 putter grip. Each is designed with a strong emphasis on technical innovation and game-improving performance, while incorporating attractive designs and colors. More information on each is available here and below.
• C8 – Most advanced technology and highest grade materials, including a new optimum feel Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) compound infused with Kevlar® for unmatched torque control and incredible wear resistance. Anti-shock layer and tacky texture combine to create excellent feel and comfort in all weather conditions.
• C6 – Two-tone rubber grip available in non-cord, half-cord and full-cord options, designed with extra support to dampen vibration and provide repeatable performance in all weather conditions.
• C4 – All rubber grip with unique diamond and curve design that delivers optimal control and feel, while a convenient hand position guide makes it an all-around winner for players of all skill levels.
• C2 – Features CHAMP’s diamond design pattern for comfort and control. An excellent replacement grip at a value price.
• C1 – Made from a super soft, super lightweight and great feeling polyurethane material, this distinctive putter grip incorporates a flat front design and diamond pattern for unmatched control on the greens. Offered in three sizes – small, medium and large.
With more than 100 active distributors, CHAMP is the world’s largest manufacturer of replaceable spikes. The company produces more than 140 million spikes annually and is the dominant global brand in football, soccer, golf, baseball, cricket, rugby and other sports. CHAMP spikes were used by winners in more than 50 events worldwide in 2013.
For more information: champgolf.com, 1-800-OK-CHAMP.
About CHAMP/MacNeill Engineering Worldwide
Celebrating more than 80 years of unparalleled engineering innovations, CHAMP/MacNeill Engineering Worldwide has been a pioneer in spike technology since it introduced the world’s first locking spike, SURE-LOK. The world’s largest manufacturer of replacement spikes specific to various sports, the company has produced several industry-changing systems under the CHAMP brand and has become the #1 choice of Tour golfers. Along with its signature Zarma® and ScorpionSTINGER™ spikes, the high-performance Zarma FLYtee™ was introduced in early 2011. With distribution in more than 100 countries, CHAMP/MacNeill is headquartered in Marlborough, MA, with offices in Europe and Asia.